home my cottage projects book club shop featured my buttons advertise

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Open House Sunday

Bungalow Beauty
This pretty bungalow built 1916 in Mesta Park neighborhood of Oklahoma City.
Love the green front door and surrounding windows.
I adore the style of the windows on this house.
Wonderful big front porch perfect for lounging and viewing the neighborhood.
All American...isn't it? Mesta Park is a wonderful old neighborhood in our city.
Here we are in the front living room. 
Charming big fireplace.
I'm not showing this house for it's decor...it's rather lacking.
But I can just imagine how great this house could be with pretty furniture and accessories.
The built ins are beautiful in the dining room.
If this house were mine...I'd paint all the woodwork white.
I know it's not the original look but I just love white woodwork.
Those pretty windows...
Kitchen is pretty although I wish it were more original looking.
This is my favorite room in the house! I'm guessing this is a little girl's room.
But it's got the vibe I wish the whole house had.
The basement.
Great deck on back.
Can you see the possibilities?
See full listing here.

4 comments:

Sharon @ Elizabeth & Co. said...

Love the exterior of this home and that neighborhood looks like a dream. I want to live in a street just like this one day! And the interior is chock full of potential. It just needs a fresh new look. Someone will turn this into a real charmer!

Stacey said...

I love Mesta Park. This is a beautiful home.

Cindi Myers said...

Bingo!
Nita you hit the nail on the head.
If this house was like the little girls room throughout, I'd be totally in love with it.
It just needs lots of white and bright and fun, and it could be perfect.
:D
xoxo

Brenda Pruitt said...

I was amazed at the price. It looks so drab inside. I know it would look different if they moved. But right now it's downright depressing. Poor house!
Brenda