home my cottage projects book club shop featured my buttons advertise

Monday, April 9, 2012

Mod Mix Monday #45

If Spring were a Room
I'd love to spend my spring in this room. 
That sofa! The quirky lamp! The wallpaper and curtains!
The pillows and the balcony!
This must be springtime in Paris.

I hope all of you had a wonderful Easter.
Mine was really good.
I spent it at my friend Shannon's house with her Mom, my Mom 
and assorted friends. 

After we all ate and visited...it was only Shannon and me and 
we spent some time sitting in front of her outdoor fireplace with a cocktail and some 
good conversation.

A nice way to end a holiday.

Here we go with last week's favorites from Mod Mix Monday.
Vintage Farmhouse did a lamp revamp that I loved. 
Personally, I have a thing for fruit filled urns...especially cement ones for the garden.
Gayle found a pair for free in a barn clean out.
A little paint and new shades turned them into something fabulous.
Holly of Bella Nest took a thrift store cart and made it over into this chic kitchen cart.
Linda of White Weathered Hutch made herself this adorable bunny weather vane.
Everyone needs one of these at Easter. 
She shows you how on her blog.
My most favorite was this old cabinet turned into a potting bench at Maple and Magnolia
I'm super jealous. I really want a potting bench like this.

Be sure to link up your Mod Mixes for this week.
I'm looking so forward to this week. Change is in the air for me.

Link up below.
Remember anything old made over to be new...anything new changed up to look old.
New and old together...
Please include the Mod Mix Monday logo and back link to me.

If you link up..I'd appreciate it if you'd follow me.



16 comments:

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Hope you had a Happy Easter!
Thanks so much for hosting!

Hugs,
Debbie

Ricki Treleaven said...

Wow, I love that room, too!!! :D

This might sound weird, but I would love to see it decorated for Christmas.

Nice features from last week!

xo,
Ricki Jill

Mandy Ford Art & Illustration said...

Linking up for the first time...found your blog through Pinterest. :) I love mixing new and vintage in our home so I'm excited to take a look around your blog!

mapleandmagnolia said...

Nita, thank you so much for featuring my potting bench! Have a great week! Susan

vintage girl at heart said...

that room is on my inspiration board..torn out of a magazine a few years back..i lOVE every little detail.
happy easter glad yours was a good one!

ANNE said...

I am so in love with AQUA!!! Lovely features. Thanks for the party!

Jann said...

Hope your Easter Sunday was a great one...
And your week will be fantastic!

Bonnie said...

Love your blog Hop and especially your blog. What beautiful photos. I'm your newest follower. Thanks for hosting.

Shannon Fox said...

You always find the best photos. Always a little magical. This one is no exception.... looks completely dreamy! And I am a sucker for about any shade of aqua ;) Glad you had such a nice Easter =) Thanks for hosting MMM Nita.

Susan Freeman said...

It sounds like you had a perfect Easter! Thank you for hosting and I am wishing you a happy Monday and a wonderful week.

Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you had a nice Easter...it sounds wonderful. A day with good friends is always the best day.

and I love that first picture! It's always funny to me how I love the rooms that are so not me...they're always the ones I want though!

Happy Monday!

Jennifer @ Town and Country Living said...

That spring room is beautiful! Thanks so much for hosting.

Catherine {Stone and Rose} said...

A couple of things. First of all, thank you for hosting. Secondly, Sarah Richardson rocks (I live in Alberta so I'm lucky enough to get to see her shows). I even reference her in the boy's room I linked up. Thirdly, I really hope that everything works out for you and wish you luck in your future endeavors!!

Cottage and Broome said...

Love the spring room! Thanks for hosting again this week, Laura

Nancy's Daily Dish said...

Sorry I'm late! Thanks for hosting.

I loved the dyed Easter eggs you posted a few days back. So cute!

Holly @ Bella Nest said...

Hi, Nita! I'm just seeing your feature on my rolling cart. Thank you so much! I'm flattered!