home my cottage projects book club shop featured my buttons advertise

Monday, February 13, 2012

Mod Mix Monday #37

Valentine Inspiration
Just thought I'd share again this heart shaped candy box I made for Valentine's last year.
See the original post here.
Amy at Maison Decor was inspired by mine and fashioned one of her own yesterday.
Amy's Valetine Display at Maison Decor

There is more Valentine inspiration in my favorite picks today from last week's
Mod Mix Monday.
Sarah at Picked by Jane showed off her lovely Valentine display.
Sarah also made this pretty coffee filter wreath complete with a little glitter banner.
Lemon Drop Dreams shared this fabu bathroom makeover. 
Doesn't it feel like Coco herself would enjoy this powder room?
Aimee of It's Overflowing gave the how to's of building this cute desk in her new kitchen.
The kitchen is super pretty too.
See? That's the rest of her kitchen.
Here's another great kitchen redo. Done with Annie Sloan chalk paint.
See Laura's kitchen at Whimsical Perspective.
Lynette of Casa de Luna made this cute little teacup pin cushion. Precious.
And finally, check out this eclectic bathroom makeover done by

Another wonderful week full of inspiration.
I hope to have a special Valentine post tomorrow.

Just a little Valentine craft.

Link up this week's Mod Mixes below.
Remember anything old made over to be new...anything new changed up to look old.
New and old together...
Please include the Mod Mix Monday logo and back link to me.

If you link up..I'd appreciate it if you'd follow me.

14 comments:

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for hosting every week!

Hugs,
Debbie

Laura Bright said...

It was a wonderful surprise to see my kitchen here this morning!!! Thanks for the feature. :)

Sarah @ Modern Country Style said...

Those are gorgeous - I love that kitchen makeover!! It reminds me of one I featured on my blog last year. GORGEOUS!!

Thank you so much for hosting!

Sarahx

Amy Chalmers said...

your candy box is outstanding and one of my favorite things! I can't wait to see what you put together for tomorrow~I am off the check out the kitchens...love looking at kitchens, like everybody else. Thx for linking my post up, I didn't know if you had a chance to do any blogging with your work schedule.

Eclectically Vintage said...

Oops - accidentally linked up my kitchen tour twice! (#10 and #11). Would love someone to give me that fab heart you made - it' gorgeous! Following on GFC and Linky Follower. Thanks for another great party.
Kelly

Kendra said...

I was just introduced to your blog--thank you for hosting! So much inspiration! I write a blog about thrifting/diy/fashion at www.goodlifeblog.org. Have a happy Monday!

P.S. That striped bathroom? Love. Love.

Marie said...

Hi Nita - OMG! I love that bathroom redo post. WOW! Hope you are doing well also.
-Marie

Jennifer @ Town and Country Living said...

Love that bathroom!! Thanks for hosting, and have a Happy Valentine's Day!

Olive said...

The knick of time bath is one of my favorites.

Heirloom treasures said...

Love your blog and am now following will link up my new project next week
x jeanetteann

Cottage and Broome said...

Love the heart box you did last year, very sweet! Thanks for hosting again this week, Laura

Casa De Luna said...

Thanks for hosting and for featuring my little teacup pincushion. I am happy to be a new follower! Have a happy valentine's day!

Patti said...

Nita, Thanks so much for featuring my post on my favorite garden! I feel honored. And thanks for weekly parties. Everybody likes a good party.

sheds brisbane said...

Thanks for share this awesome interior images post. This post is really useful for people who want to make new furniture of own home. Mainly this post is very useful for me because I want to re-interior my house.