home my cottage projects book club shop featured my buttons advertise

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Crown and Crumpet

Candy Colored Goodness in San Francisco
I've never been to San Francisco but I ran across these images of 
I love these colors as everyone can tell from looking at images of my own living room and dining room.
Sofa is beyond pretty and how cute is that dog pillow?
Love the Queen pillow too that you can see in the first photo.
Anyway...I thought of these photos when I saw on another blog yesterday that 
Target is carrying a special line of Calypso St. Barth.
The blogger's blog that I read about it on, hated it.
I think it was the colors she detested the most.
But I like them...and will be going to Target to check it out.
There were several things I could imagine adding to my place.
Turquoise Elephant Teapot - oh yes...absolutely!
Pink Elephant Teapot - oh, yes I will, if Mr. Turquoise Elephant is sold out.

Pretty Tableware
Spectacular Blue Tray
Tiered Pink Tray
Pretty Pink Pillows
I even find this Silver Poof hard to resist.

See all the items here at Target.

My Shabby Apple Giveaway is still going on...

You get to choose which dress.....
I'll choose a winner on April 15.
Just go to this post to enter.

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

This looks like your kind of store for sure! I wish I could live amongst such pretty color...

Thanks for the painting tips...I'll be diving into that project real soon. :)

JoAnn S. said...

I saw this article, last year? or so, I loved it and thought it would be great to have tea there!!I will check the line at target,our store is soooo behind the curve . I love the elephant tea pot would also love a monkey tea pot? hugs JoAnn ps what paint did you use on dining furn? matte, gloss? color?

Carolyne O' said...

Adorable Elephant teapot!

Olive said...

The teapots are adorable and your colors!

Maggie Massey said...

Love that store...those photos make me drool...do you think they would mind terrible if I moved in????

Tammy@Beatrice Banks said...

I saw this store somewhere a while back and was carried away with it then and still am. I heart that sofa!
It's been a while since I've been to Target. I'm liking the tiered tray.

Amy Chalmers said...

That sofa is adorable. So fun and cheery! Target has such great stuff and I never get over there....

D.B. said...

If you go to S.F. be sure to wear some flowers in your hair and let me know so I can go too. It's one of my favorite cities and I dream about going back for a visit since I will probably never get to live there. This collection at Targay is fab.

Dawn said...

Nita that place is lovely. The colors are delish. You find the best stuff...Dawn Suitcase Vignettes xo

Cindy said...

Hi Nita,
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this place!!! Oh my, I could live with those colors, maybe that is why I adore your pretty house so much!
Thanks for the eye candy.
Hugs, Cindy

Ricki Treleaven said...

I would love to go have tea there and shop! It looks like my kind of place! Thanks, Nita!

Cindi Myers said...

crap, crap, crap.........
I'm trying to stay out of Target!
They always take too much of my money!
:( Thanks, Nita!
LOL! - Cindi

Suzy's Vintage Attic said...

That is excatly the kind of store I like. San Francisco...so far away, what a shame. I love the way they have displayed everything and the wonderful mix of colours.
Isabelle x

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh yes, I remember this place....there is SO MUCH EYE CANDY.....as is in San Fran.....oh Nita, you have such style. I am so glad that I found you! HAPPY SPRING DEAREST! And, how is your dear cousin doing? Anita

Diane Writes said...

I love the floral fabrics used. The blue one in the table reminds me of Cath Kidston.

Bonnie@ The Hopeless Romantic said...

Ive never seen this place , but would love to........Im totally in love with that sofa!. Thanks for stopping over, it really meant alot to me, im really enjoying ur blog..............Bonnie

An Urban Cottage said...

Nita,
This place looks like it's totally up your alley.

Ann-Marie ~ Brambly said...

I looked in the windows of Crown and Crumpet one evening in San Francisco. Unfortunately, it was closed and I haven't been back to that area of the city since.Now, I really want to go and check it out.

Ann-Marie

Queenie's Vintage Finds said...

Lovin' all the candy colored goodness too....everything's just gorgeous :) Thanks for sharing the love...
Big hugs,
Queenie

Sunny Simple Life said...

I love the colors of this post. They just scream warm weather and happiness.

Elle Uy said...

wow, that shop looks delightful. I'll be lost in that space... :D